Agriculture is big business and big opportunities. Seventy percent of the Ugandan economy. These numbers translate to a strong demand and exciting career potential for individuals who have mastered the business and economic skills required to be a leader in agriculture or in the related industries. As an agribusiness major at UCI, you’ll learn how to be that leader. Here, you’ll gain the skill set required to secure a high-paying and rewarding job in any area of the food and fiber industry as well as the growing private sectors of national and international agribusiness management, banking, finance, sales, marketing and public relations, among others. Or if you’re interested in opportunities in government agencies, you’ll be prepared for that as well
Accredited Diploma and Certificate programs offered.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current farming technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings